Monday, April 19, 2010

Poor Boo Boo, Chris Brown Looks Quite Sad for PhotoShoot




CHris Breezy looks quite sad and just down right pitiful in this new photo shoot he did..... (Pics brought to you by Media Take Out.com) You would think after his harsh break up with Miss Rhianna that he would try and look his best to have her I guess in a way be jealous of him and pump up his ego. Unfortunetly , not the case for Mr. I can transform ya....

These pics just make people feel even more sorry for this soon to be legal patron. I mean come on Chris I know u can look sexier than that... Thats what you were born to do sing and look sexy and make these fall all over you...ooooohhh and dance your butt off....(Crazy, you'll never see me do that) any who.....

Chris Hunny get urself together and make Miss Nikki Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment